Xandar Renegades Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Out

Go down

Starting Out Empty Starting Out

Post  Silver October 20th 2012, 1:49 am

Need help starting out on the forums or pack?
I can help you with that! Just scroll on through and find what you need.

With that let's start!
Silver
Silver
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

https://xandarrenegadespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Starting Out Empty Starting out on the forums

Post  Silver October 20th 2012, 1:57 am

Alright let's start with the forums, since you're here.

Before you post, you should really read most of the introduction categories. That's a really smart move!

So, then you should set up your profile with an avatar, signature and more.
Any picture you upload as your avatar that's bigger than 150x150 pixels will be resized so don't worry!

Your signature can have images and text. Try to have small icons or gifs. They can make it stand out :3
Even better if you have a profile or website you can link it there, with certain tools.

Now posting is easy.
Just go to a forum and click New Topic if its available. When I say that I mean that some forums are locked for you to post in or limited to you.

If you have any more questions you can PM me or another staff member :3
Silver
Silver
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Back to top Go down

Starting Out Empty Starting out in the Pack

Post  Silver October 20th 2012, 2:07 am

Obviously you joined to be part of the pack right? Glad you did, anyways, you should have gotten a message from me.

Now lets get you started in the Pack.

Once you join the pack on Feral Heart, you should be able to chat with the whole group, just click the group option. Then viola! You can talk to the pack, whoever is online!

Of course you must have the same character to Roleplay in the game but you can always make changes to your character, just inform me!

So, if you want to leave the pack its simple, if you want... I hope you don't <3
You can leave, and tell me if you want your account deleted, but...

You can always be in the Outsiders. Those who have left, you can still Roleplay with everyone and you'll have the same rights and your still welcome in group conversations, but you want exactly be counted as a member, though don't worry, you wanted be treated like a stranger or omega.

If you have any more questions about the pack you can PM me or find me on Feral Heart, my username is wolf274 with character name, Silver. Have fun searching!
Silver
Silver
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Back to top Go down

Starting Out Empty Re: Starting Out

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down